Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April's Songs are in, Yo!

The subject for April's song was Buddy Christ and the genre was Blues.  Have a listen to the songs and vote for your favorite below!

Jon Baker and Kayce Kelly - Call Me Buddy
My comments:  Jon and Kayce went with a raunchy blues style.  Kayce's vocals work great with Jon's guitar.  I think they did an excellent job!

Brian Salapek - I've Got a Buddy
My comments: I finished my song at the complete last minute, and despite running into issues with my recording software and being very frustrated, I am happy with the result.

René Zansman - Until I found Buddy Christ
My comments: This is the first time René has written a song for the game, and I am happy to have a new musician.  A tale of redemption, I think this song is very funny, albeit a little long.

Also, don't forget about May's song!

Vote for your favorite song!

No comments:

Post a Comment