Friday, October 4, 2013

(Wow, this is REALLY late) August's Winning Zombie Song!

About half way through September, I had realized that my schedule was getting very busy and I wouldn't even have the time to start my song for the month, let alone finish it.  Because of this, I pushed the songs off to October to make things easier.  I figured, if I wasn't even able to do my own song writing game thing, I shouldn't expect other people to do it.  As of now, things are on track for an October arrival of the TV Show Theme Songs.



One thing that I didn't even realize I had forgot was announcing the winner of August's Zombie Folk Songs!  By a landslide, the clear winner was Danny Imig with his song, "I think I'm Married to a Zombie."  I hope you don't think I was trying to not give you credit, Danny!  Life just got in the way.  Anyways, enjoy this catchy song again here:

And don't forget about the songs for October.  Two months should be more than enough for some real materpieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment