Monday, May 19, 2014

April's Winning Song!

First and foremost I want to thank everyone who took the time to listen to the songs for April.  The songs all had 50% more "views" than the songs for March and February had.  Hopefully that means there will be a continued interest in the song writing game from now on!  Also, I would like to thank Danny and Rene for their dedication each month and writing.  Without them, this wouldn't be a game at all.

After the voting was all said and done, the winning song was Farmer Brown by Kayce Kelly, Trever Wilkins and I.

I have been writing one song a month for the last 2 1/2 years and I am certain that this one was my favorite that I have worked on.  Even my mom and wife liked it!  Wowza!

Don't forget about your songs for May.  The month is dwindling down!

No comments:

Post a Comment