Wednesday, September 30, 2015

August Winner and October Announcement!

Man, this song writing thing definitely was put on the back burner.  I always skip September because I run a homebrew beer competition every year, and just wouldnt have the time to write and record a song.  But this year it got so far away from me that I never even announced the winner from August!  Ugh.  Well the homebrew competition is all said and done, so I have some time to dedicate to the Song Writing Game again for the next 11 months.

First, we need to pay homage to the last winning song we had.  It was Danny Imig's Diminish +1.  If you hadn't listened to it, check it out here:

Second, it's time to announce our next song genre and subject.  As always the subject is optional.  For this one, we will be returning to the VERY FIRST genre of the song writing game from December, 2011 (That can't be right, can it?  Holy shit, it is!)...

GENRE: Jug Band Music
(Optional) SUBJECT: Gambling

There you have it, have fun and good luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. How could you of all people pick this time of year to do "jug band"??? My carboys are all busy doing something useful...

    ReplyDelete