Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Subject and Genre!

I know it's late but an announcement was already made on the Facebook Page.  Hey, did I mention there's a Facebook page?  Go like it here!  From now on, all updates and announcements will be made on both the blog and Facebook page.  Have you gone to like it yet?

Sooo...here is what we will be doing for March!
Subject: The Big Lebowski
Genre: Punk Rock

I am sure most of you have seen The Big Lebowski.  For those of you who haven't, I recommend it.  The movie has a lot going on so there are many directions your song can take.  Feel free to take anything from the movie and run with it.  Just make it punk rock and you'll be good!

I didn't have a lot of time so here is a half finished drawing!

Good Luck Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment