Tuesday, July 17, 2012

June's Winning Song!

With there being only two songs, the voting was pretty close.  When it was all said and done, I won by only one vote.  The prize this month is nothing special or fancy.  I'm pretty modest and am going to treat myself to a delicious hot dog with sauerkraut and extra mustard as the prize.  Yum!

I wasn't very hungry so I decided to share the hot dog with my good friend Leslie!  Sharing is great!  Yay!

Okay, that was kinda dumb.  I just wanted an excuse to upload pictures of a hot dog being eaten from Halloween a few years ago.

ANYWAYS!  July is winding down and I really hope to get a few more songs this month.  The song for July is a cover song with a significant change made to it.  If you have any questions or concerns, you can post them as a comment here or on the Facebook page.  I am planning on submitting two songs, working with friends.  Leslie, shown above, will be working on one song with me.  Be sure to send in your songs via e-mail or through a Facebook message to me whenever you finish them!

Also, the song for August will be announced soon.  I will probably post about it when there is about a week left in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment