Friday, November 23, 2012

December Song Announcement!

November is a week from being over so it's time to announce what the songs for December will be.  Last December was the first month of the Song Writing Game.  With it being the one year anniversary, as well as the month of Christmas, I've decided to make the song be...

ANYTHING YOU WANT!

That's right!  Do whatever you want.  I don't care what it is.  You can do a cover.  You can write that noise-pop anthem dedicated to Mitt Romney.  I don't care.  To reflect "doing whatever you want," I've decided to draw whatever I want.  A scene from Castlevania: Rondo of Blood!

Things will hopefully be interesting.  I know that I've got a really great(ish) song planned!

Also, send in those Sea Shanties when you finish them.  I will be posting them a week from tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment