Saturday, January 16, 2016

2015 Song of the Year Voting!

With the end of another year of the Song Writing Game comes time to vote for the official SONG OF THE YEAR!  I spent a surprising amount of time picking my five favorite songs from the year.  Not all of them won the month they were entered in.  The picking came down to listening to a lot of songs and simply picking my favorites.  Narrowing it down was hard though.  I had 10 song candidates and really struggled with the process.  I am happy with the five I ended up with, but like I said, I surprised myself with how long it took me to pick them out!

Eric Peabody - Never Whatever (From January)

Danny Imig - Six String Highway (From March)

Jonas Peterson - The Tyger (From May)

Ryan Kinal and Family - Same Old (From June)

Brian Salapek and Joel Forsgren - Jug Band Muzik (from October)


Honorable Mentions go to...
Danny Imig - Brand New Car (from January)
Jonas Peterson and Brendon Burgess - Everending (from February)
Jeff Coral - She Won't Play (from March)
Rene Zansman - I'm Such a Fool (from December)
Brendon Burgess - Mabababo (from December)

Vote for your Favorite!
(Voting Closes January 24th at Midnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment